When you promote your business, no matter what product or service you are promoting, you need to come up with new and original ideas to draw attention to yourself. You will find that special offers are something that will generally produce success. Any way you look at it you will see that it is a great way to gain the attention of both new and existing customers. All out of ideas? Here are some to get you started.
1. You could put a code on your business cards and make sure that your customers know that they need to keep your business card in order to get the discount when they shop with you. You will see that this is a great way to get people to hang on to your card and can lead to a lot of new business.
2. If you make your own products, then hold a contest to give someone the chance to name a product. Many businesses large and small have done this with great results.
3. While you may only be able to do this for a week out of the month you could do a daily special offering different discounts or offers different days of the week. You can do this one week out of the month or as often as you would like to do it.
4. You should offer a customer appreciation day. You can choose to do this either online or offline by offering anyone who makes a purchase with you a discount or maybe a free product. The choice is up to you. Your customers will love to know that they are appreciated.
5. Having a refer a friend promotion is another great way to promote your business. You can offer a discount or points each time someone refers a friend and make sure to offer a coupon or some other great offer to the friend that is being referred so that they will be more inclined to make a purchase from you.
6. Instead of an employee of the month you should have a customer of the month. It is really important to acknowledge your faithful repeat customers as well as your new customers.
These ideas are just the start of what you can do with promotional ideas. No while this is not a complete list, it should be enough to get you started on the right track.